Friday, January 7, 2011

Actually getting some scrapping done!!!

Tonight has been so much fun!  I have been participating in an online scrap over at disboards.com (for those of us who love everything Disney) in the creative community.  I have been playing for most of the night and actually got a few pages done. 


This first page is one that I actually completed last night.  I had finally received my new Best of Pixar cricut cartridge and had to play with it.  Sorry about the lighting, I am trying to figure that part out.  I love this layout but wish that I would have made the title bigger.  I know we are our worst critique but this one I may have to go and fix.



These next two are pages that I have been working on during the crop and I am still not sure how I like them either. During this crop I tried to stick with my original layout and not change my mind fifty times.  I like to take my time when I scrap and rushing like that was definitely not my norm.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers